Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted - did you?

Today is a BIG day. It feels pregnant with expectation and hope.

My husband Jim and I went out to vote together this morning. For me, it was the first time ever voting in a presidential election, since I became a citizen of the United States just over 2 years ago. I am proud and excited to actively participate in this day and thrilled to make my vote count! I hope you are making yours count, as well! Stand up for what you believe in!

Here's to the outcome of the election being for the highest good of our world! May the excitement of this day carry over into the year ahead and mark the beginning of a new era of peace and global healing!

3 comments:

XDPATHS said...

I voted absentee weeks ago! Today is indeed a monumental day for the future of this State, the country, the world, and all people. Peace.

Unknown said...

This spirit is truely spreading over the edge of America! I am very moved! What a happy day.

Anonymous said...

Und? Zufrieden? :)