Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to my blog! I've created this blog with the intention of providing fun, upbeat, and insightful entries to help you take control of your own health and happiness.

Too many of us walk through our lives feeling ill-at-ease in our bodies and unhappy with our circumstances and ourselves. The good news is that we all possess the innate power to turn things around and create lasting change, fostering true happiness and well-being!

As I am walking my own path, exploring this power, striving continuously to improve my own life and that of the people around me, I would like to share with you some of the tools, books, music, tips, information, and resources that have propelled and inspired me on my journey.

I hope you'll find my entries of help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to reading your blog! I can already tell that the post on Vision Statements is beckoning to me...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is going to be soooo useful! Thanks Angie -- Cleo

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Angie for your heartfelt sharing and authenticity! It is a great privilege to be your friend!

Lots of love,
Hala